Tuesday, March 27, 2012

BLOG# 6






In my opinion what Truman was living is something everyone would enjoy, to experience a life with no type of violence or any bad habits. I don't think my life or anyone else's is compared to the life in Seahaven, it is a life that we only see in movies or shows something invented from people to satisfy humankind. I think that we only live that life when we're kids because we don't see how the world really is, we're to young to realize the truth.I would prefer to live somewhere where I know I'm not being lied to constantly and live somewhere where everything is not just make believe that's why I wouldn't live in the world Cristoff created. It is not healthy to live a life in a place where everything is perfect because then you won't learn the reality of life and the real struggle people yet go threw. We probably can see hope living a life like that but at the end it is not reality it is just a myth people would like to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment