Wednesday, April 18, 2012

BLOG # 8




Are you living in the matrix?


I sometimes feel like we are living in the Matrix because we live under so many regulations and so many rules to follow. Most of us do the same thing over and over for example like Truman from the Truman show, wake up go to work come home has dinner and then the next day repeats the same thing. I think most of us are going through the same thing living every day with the same actions work, school, eat, home etc. it does get a little overwhelming when you’re doing the same thing over and over. Now a day it is rare for people to take days off like before because they cannot afford it even thou they know they need that little vacation to focus more. it is unfortunate to know that you work every single day and you can't cover up for a little get away. Every so often I see people in the train in such a rush and I see how desperate they look to me, I think we look like mummies in some sort of way because we never try to change our environment and our daily routine. Unfortunately this is not only seen in America but the whole world seems to be stuck into the same thing daily and it’s unfortunate because kids will grow up doing the same thing. I feel like I am also living under The matrix because I sometimes feel like I don’t have time for anything it is all work and school and I know I’m not the only one feeling this type of way, I feel like an robot just moving from one place to another doing the same thing over and over barely any real time for yourself. I feel like we all are being manipulated and controlled by others who are superior to us, like If we don’t have any freedom of speech or we don’t have the right to act upon our privileges. I think in order for us to break free we need to start opening our eyes and try to change our lives by having a better outcome with our personal lives .

No comments:

Post a Comment